Tuesday, 10 February 2009

Black plastic bags

It’s strange how ones fantasy can get started and how something can trigger a childhood memory or feeling.

Sunday I went to IKEA and got me dome lovely new bed sheets and towels. I decided that old ones where history and were going to be tossed at once when I got home. Now that didn’t happen since I came and found out that a certain four legged lady had been busy with the laptop.

Today I quickly ran in to the grocery store next to work and got some large black plastic bags all in the intention that tonight it’s going to be done. However I’m having a small problem. Ever since I first started to watch criminal stories on the telly I seem to connect black plastic bags with corpses. I just can’t get that imagine out of my head so now I’m looking at my bag and all the old towels and I just know that when they all are in the bag it’s going to look as a body.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! I do see your point, dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you know why you sre such a good writer. You have a splendid creative imagination . . . and a very naughty, computer eating doggie:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! good one, Ms. Barkley..I can understand that one completely!

    ReplyDelete