Sunday, 11 January 2009

Can it cure?

As I’m writing this I have the telly on. They are showing a program called “Spa of embarrassing illnesses”: It is quite interesting. Not the illnesses but what is done at the spa. The holistic approach to their problems is different to what the world I’m daily is in would do. We had a discussion at work at Friday about this and I guess that we as occupational- and physiotherapist are more open to it. I know many doctors who would tell me that this is all a “humbug”. I, however, find it interest and really would like to give it a try. Perhaps my tiredness and sugar addiction would go away. And what about my intolerance towards gluten? First step would be that I really make that call and ask for the ayurveda consultation I have been thinking of since I started my yoga a year and half ago. I’m just so scared of what Mattias will say. He is the person who does the consulting and he is also my yoga leader. I’m sure my tea will be on the banned list.

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a very interesting type of therapy.

    ReplyDelete