Hotel is booked. Flight is booked. Today I have ordered a ticket to Chelsea Flower Show on my birthday and Ritz a few days earlier. Now I think I should start to check what the theatre market has to offer – even if I’ll get most of those tickets in London. Now that sounded like I would go every evening! I do know however that if there is a very special one that I want to see it might be better to pre-order it and take a chance.
Still ....
Another day closer to my London holiday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! I know how much you love coming to London and I hope you have a wonderful time this time. Let us hope there are some spectacularly good shows or plays on for you to see. Now something with Alan Rickman would be good:)
ReplyDeleteSounds like you're going to have a wonderful holiday!
ReplyDelete