Wednesday, 23 December 2009

So sad


At 3 am some idiot put a light to our billy goat, making it go up in flames. I just can’t understand why this needs to happen each year, why people can’t see it for the Christmas symbol it is. I guess it’s fun to see if you get caught (which only has happened ones) and if you are drunk I guess it’s a fun challenge to get and take.

At the same time as it burned down the webcam’s places around it went down and when they came up again the goat was burnt.

It’s so so sad.

The first photo is found on Wikipedia, Swedish version, the second photo is from the newspaper today.

2 comments:

  1. Funnily enough, Tom only asked me last night how the goat was doing this year:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such a shame that vandals get some weird thrill out of destroying property. After all these years I still don't understand it!

    ReplyDelete