Tomorrow at 5.30 am I’m hopefully leaving Gävle Station and hopefully everything will at least run smoothly until I have changed trains in Stockholm. Due to the weather this might just stay as a dream.
Tomorrow I will finally after 3 months and 4 days be able to cuddle my little girl again. Now I’m not so sure that Stella will want to cuddle with me.
Is the kitchen ready? No, due to an electrician that never turns up. Today he called. He was in my flat and said he needed today and tomorrow to be finished. Had he started when I got home this evening? Wishful thinking!!! If he isn’t done by Monday I won’t be easy to handle.
Have things run smoothly? Now that’s a so so. Friday when I came home and saw the wallpaper and the painted areas I broke down and just cried. The wallpaper was filled with air bubbles, and still is even if it is a bit better. The painted areas were raw white and not the colour I had bought. When I talked to the painter on Monday it turned out that his boss hadn’t mentioned to him that I had already bought some paint. He did the works on Monday and when I came home it looked like this:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The kitchen looks beautiful! I know remodeling is a major headache, but the end result is worth it!
ReplyDeleteThe kitchen does look splendid, Cattis! You have excellent taste. I wish you a safe journey to collect Stella and I am sure she will be delighted to be reunited with mummy.
ReplyDelete