Saturday, 10 October 2009

What a movie can do

As some may know I love cookbooks, not only to use but also for inspiration. For the past year I haven’t really added to my collection, for many reasons that I’m not going to go in on.
But …

I have just come back from the cinema after have seen “Julie and Julia”. It was absolutely a wonderful, feel-good movie and I hope you get a chance to see it. It did however also create a craving in me:

I need Julia Child’s cookbook!!!

It’s not that I’m particular fond of French food or have a disarer to bone a duck. It’s just that I need it. I’m sure there isn’t a picture in it that will inspire me and I know that I sometimes find it hard to use a recipe in English but still

I need "Mastering the Art of French Cooking"!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! There is always room for one more book, my friend!

    ReplyDelete