Saturday, 17 October 2009

Good thing I had the kids with me

I took the kids to the cinema yesterday. The kids are my niece and her two cousins. Let’s say it was stressful to start with, not that it was the kids though. The queue to the popcorn was really long, and it stopped moving at one point. So I changed when they opened a new cashier. Only to see that they one I had stood in started to move again ….

After having our tickets torn I realised that I had forgotten what I had got for myself on the counter.

We managed to enter our seats in time.

The movie “Up” was really good and I recommend it. However I don’t recommend what happened afterwards. I dropped my purse!! Luckily for me I had two of the kids behind me and they spotted it. Relief.

It seems that every time I take these three to the cinema I manage to keep their things together and counted for but not my own.

2 comments:

  1. I have heard that this film is very good. I am so pleased the sharp-eyed children noticed your purse! What a nice auntie you are, taking them to the movies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get to the movies much anymore, but always enjoy it when I do.

    Glad that you had a "happy ending" to your story!

    ReplyDelete