Saturday, 3 October 2009

While doing the laundry

Living in a flat I guess one can either have her/his own washing-machine or use the laundry room. I use the laundry as it's so nice to get everything dry at once and the space in the bathroom is really to small for a washing-machine. Any way while being there a small musing poped up:
Why is everything placed so high up? I mean, and not that short with my 168 cm and get I h ave to strech up so I can see where I pour the powder and softner, not to mention if I need to use the washing-lines. Even when I'm pulling the sheets I have to reach up to fasten them. The house is built in late 50's/early 60's. The equipment in the kitchen and bathroom are much lower then they are today so why the hight in the laudry room? Did the housewives during the 60's have high heels while during the laudry?

No comments:

Post a Comment