What makes one prefer a certain brand? For instance for my facial care and make up I use Lancôme and for perfume Salvador Dali. It's not that I haven't testet anything else, because I have. So what made me go back and stick to these?
However it is probably habit that makes me go to the same shops for cloths and food. Habit and that I get good quality/value for my money. But even here I can see that I pick up certain things: I chose the same brand for my dishes, I chose the same brand for my laundrey .... I'm sure I can make the list very long.
So what is it that makes me prefer one brand before another?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think that habit plays a large part in it. We continue to use the same things for years on end and become accusomed to them. Perhaps we should try a few new things to add some variety?
ReplyDelete