Sunday, 14 June 2009
Weather God and IKEA
I’m really starting to wonder if there is someone ”up there” that really dislikes it when Annelie and I are going to IKEA together. Last time in February it had come about 20 cm of heavy snow and the roads were for once in bad condition. Here in Gävle they are otherwise quick to plough the roads but not this time. Today it has been raining all day, in fact it started already during the night. And it’s not just a small drizzle, it really pouring down. Needless to say I got wet while hurrying to her car (and I had an umbrella), we got wet when we hurried over the parking lot and we got wet when hurrying back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Same here! Ywo glorious days of sunshine and now the sky is getting darker every second that passes!
ReplyDelete