Sunday, 1 March 2009

My turn

While mummy is looking at the TV I decided to give this a try. I hate this machine, when mummy sits by it she always says that she needs to use both hands. I really don’t know why. I use one paw and have no problems at all.

I am going to tell you all about today. First of all it takes forever to get mummy up. I mean I started just after she turned of the clock radio and I had to try several times until it at least had gone 2 hours. I’m nice to her when I try to wake up, I guess that is why it takes so long. Perhaps I should bite her instead or make her bed?

When I finally got up she had the nerve to sit by the computer for a while. Hey!! I wanted to go out and check what had happened during the night. It took her forever to get dress. I really can’t understand why she has to have so many things on her. Today it was only -15. Ok, I admit it was cold and I got some cramps in my back legs. Mummy helped me loosen them up and blew some warm air on my paws.

I looked for my bird friends but they weren’t playing in the stream today. I guess it was too cold for them too. I saw them yesterday, they tease me by flying just in front of me. I nearly did catch a wild duck when mummy looked another way though. In the forest I got the trace of something wonderful, a wild animal. I even saw where it had walked but mummy held my leash too hard for me to run off. That is one thing I haven’t understood since I came here. I could help her, see to we have some nice meat at home, I’m trained for it but does she let me? No, she just takes a harder hold on my leash, sometimes she even pulls me some other direction. If I only wore a collier instead of a harness!

Sometimes I don’t like her. That’s when I can scent or see a handsome male. What’s the purpose of being in the heat if I can’t get to meet a male? Fabian preferred mummy last time I saw him, just because she has biscuits in her pockets. Oskar is too old these days and I haven’t seen him for a while. The other males around here are so small. Today I saw a berner sennen and a flat coated retriever. They were both really handsome. The other evening there was a nice tollare (don’t know what they are called in English) in my park. Mummy just embarrasses me by telling their people that I’m in the heat.

We have had a calm day. I like it when I know where I have my mummy. She has been sawing. I like that because when I go to get a cuddle she puts it aside. That is why I would never do anything to her sewing. This thing however I do not like.

We have been for walks. When we got home after our evening walk she made some dinner for us but I didn’t like what she gave me. Well, I do like chicken, just not today. I’ll just chew on my “chew” and my bone.

Tomorrow when mummy is at work I hope she forgets to close the lid of this think. Then I can play with it again. Just wonder which keys I’m going lift up this time?

Better go now, looks like mummy wants to go out for a pee before bedtime.

Stella

1 comment:

  1. LOL! Poor Stella. It seems that Mummy just doesn't understand about the hunting, doesn't it? Never mind, you are making good progress in training her and you can always eat a bit more of her laptop keyboard to teach her a lesson:)

    ReplyDelete