“And first team leaving the starting line is from Carema Rehab. They are pulsing through the snow towards Prague…. Will they make it? Ouch! The first fall! How many victims will the icy road claim? Whew, she quickly up on her feet again, catching up what she lost.” :)
Tomorrow the walking competition starts. Starting point is Malmö with Trelleborg as the next city. And 606 km later we will arrive in Prague. My competitive comrades and, I have to admit even myself, have tested the step counters. I know for instance that Stella’s and my long winter time walk is about 13 200 steps. I do, on a day that I sit a lot or drive to my patients, about 10 000 steps etc. I get to convert my 105 minutes of yoga every Wednesday into 60 steps/minute. I am in good faith that I shall make it to Prague if nothing happens the next three months. I’m sad to say that one of us is not taking part in this. I tried to convince her by saying that we do a lot of walking at work and she didn’t need to do any more but no. :(
So these legs are made for walking ….
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy stepping! It sounds as if you are doing well, my friend!
ReplyDelete