Sunday, 17 April 2011

SPRING IS REALLY HERE!!!!!!!

This weekend we have had summer degrees near + 20C. I'm sure the weather will get colder before summer arrives but that is what is to be expected. Never the less I want to show you some spring signs. It can be all the people that suddenly turn up in the park and all the litter left after them It can be people eating ice-cream outside, wearing sunglasses. It can also be ... Stella indicating that all four hedgehogs that I know of around our home have woken up and on the move during the darker hours. It can be me getting the balcony ready and taking the first cup of tea outside. - It can also be the signs in the nature. Coltsfoot: Wood anemone:

And best of all: Hepatica



I have also seen bumble bees, butterflies and these creatures have starting building …




Isn’t it cool that they have started a second stack so close to the first.




I wish I could share with you the birds singing, the lovely scent in the forrest och the warmth in the sun.

A look what a few hours can do Around 8 am








Around 2.30 pm

Stella's waterfriend


1 comment:

  1. It just feels great to see those flowers pushing toward the sun, doesn't it?

    Stella is so pretty. It looks like she's really enjoying the day!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete