Monday, 18 January 2010

Demolition went by fast!

Around 8 this morning a young man, yes, I’m going to say a young man because when you count out that you could be his mother, then he is young. Any way he came but hadn’t gotten all the info he needed. He was a little surprised over how much were going to be done. Not strange consider that he doesn’t work for the firm I ordered but someone they have contacted. Together we went over the drawings.

Within an hour his boss had turned up with something that were needed plus a bigger van for him. A plumber came and, yeehaa, there isn’t any problem to install the sink I have bought. He disconnected the water pipes so that young Rasmus could continue to tear down my old kitchen. Oh, and he will fix my old radiators as he said that there isn’t anything wrong with them but bad water flow. So perhaps I’ll have a warm kitchen in the future!

I stayed home for a little longer until it was clear that the electrician wasn’t going to turn up. He called me at 4.30 pm after he had been at my flat and disconnected the stove. We have agreed on him turning up at 7.15 tomorrow.

Rasmus had besides tearing down my kitchen started to put together the new cupboards. I thought he was going to do the floors first but I can understand that didn’t he get the stove disconnected earlier it might have been hard. Ant way, who am I to tell him what to do, I mean it is his job and I’m paying him to do it.


Well, it's easy to see how I had painted before!








This is not my mess!

2 comments:

  1. It is fun for me to see the progress being made through your photos, but then it isn't me having to put up with the mess:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Progress starts with a single step, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete