This weekend I have learned more about Ayurveda and yoga at a weekend course. It has been theory and practice. It has been cold! I who normally don’t want to have a blanket on me while doing Yoga Nidra or meditation have been wrapped up in a couple, plus today I took a pair of really thick socks with me. And yet I wished I could have some gloves on.
It has been very interesting and even though I have read and studied books and information on the internet since I went on the consultation I have got a new insight to the subject. I can also understand why I have had a hard time struggling with understand which kind of personality I have when a lot of things are against it. Mattias is going to e-mail us the information he has given us. I’m sure that if I can sit down I’ll understand more. Also we did get a book of him (one that I had before but never mind). I know that when I reread it I’m sure I’ll get more out of it.
It is as Mattias told me in February: I have got to much wind in my life. The imbalance means that I either blow out the fire or dry out the mud causing problems/dysfunctions in me. Also I can see why some food really isn’t for me and some is.
Now to be able to get healthier on all levels I need to start living more according to Ayurveda and avoid or at least lower the things that are nonos.
The question is: do I have the strength and energy in me to do so?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This all sounds very interesting.I know it is not always easy to absorb all the details of a new system of managing one's health and fitness and mental well-being. I hope this proves beneficial for you.
ReplyDeleteI am seeing my doctor soon to try and get myself onto a better track.