I think I have had the best vacation I had for a long time and it was probably perfect due to the circumstances in my life just now. I can't say I really did anything but doing so I have to admit I did do some things. I went to a few city walks (2 by bus) and a few museums. I had my eyes checked out and needed new glasses, this time progressive ones. Stella and I started each day with a very long walk, spent time together. I enjoyed my balcony, even had lunch on it. The tempo these four weeks were slow and that was what I needed. I have during the holiday figured out, well a little, how my sleep is. It's very light and it has been episodes where I have heard Stella but I haven't been a wake, I haven't been able to open my eyes. Odd feeling.
Now being back at work, and the pace there is slow right now, I'm feeling worse again. Not as bad as before but still. The tiredness is gradually extent ending and I don't seem to get things done. Well, besides a long walk with Stella after work I might have the energy to do one more thing.
On the bright side and to end this in a better mood:
- I have a trip to Skåne coming. It's time for Sofiero Garden Show and I really want to find some new Hoyas. This time I'm thinking of getting samples of the more expensive kind and there for a bit more rare. I am going to visit my parents too.
- I have booked a hotel room in London for May next year. I haven't been there in May since I worked there as an au-pair in 1984. I want to fulfil another of my dreams and visit Chelsea Flower Show and next year it's planed to be between 25-29th of May. Plans for what else to do is already turning up in my head.
- I have started to plan for the new kitchen too.
I do have some enjoyable and happy things coming. And memories of Stella and me on a picnic.
What a lovely picture of Stella! She really is a most beautiful dog. I am so glad you have enjoyed your vacation and I hope you sleep well and continue to feel better.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your hunt for plants and how exciting that you are planning a trip to Chelsea for the flower show next year.