Tuesday, 4 August 2009

Feeling like a bad friend

One thing that is on the list (if my memory is correct) I wrote when I started this blogg was that I wanted to be a better friend and keep in contact with those I have and love. I still lack on this really bad. Some still get to wait for the reply of their mail and some I don't even know when I was in contact with the last time. It's really terrible. It doesn't get any better that I took a decision at the beginning of the summer that I shouldn't be on the computer that much as I normally am. It was taken after what happened in May and that I felt I needed to keep a distance to all "must do things" and I'm afraid mails where placed in that catagory.

It's not that I don't think about them. It doesn't go a day without my thought of them and yet the distance between thinking and doing seems wide like an ocean. I can only hope that they know I care.

Well, right now I'm trying to catch up and I guess that is why I really feel bad for neglecting my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I know just what you mean and I am the worst person for doing this! I get behind with e-mails and phone calls and then build it up in my mind into a huge problem. The comforting thing is that one's real friends always understand and don't mind.

    ReplyDelete