Thursday, 21 May 2009

Movies

Lately I have missed a few movies, not because I haven’t had time to go. The reason has been the way they have been “treated” by the cinema. The movies I have wanted to see have been “The state of play” with Helen Mirror and “The Boat that Rocked” with Bill Nightly. Why did I miss them? Shortly after they have had their premier they have been moved to a very late, well very late for that is, showing. I just don’t go the movies at 9 pm. I guess the DVD dealer will be a little pleased as I with no doubt will buy the movies. I still can’t believe that they place two movies with so much advertising at that viewing time.

So…

Tonight not to miss another movie I’m going to a sneak premier as the ordinary viewing will be at either 3.30 pm or 9.15 pm. Considering as it is “A night in the museum 2” I should go to the late viewing but I’m not the one paying for a movie and then sit and yawn through it. And as it always takes some time after wards to relax and I’ll have to take Stella for a walk it will be ever so late before I can crawl down between my sheets.

Wonder what time they will show “Ice age 3” and “Harry Potter” at?

1 comment:

  1. That seems extremely late to be screening such popular movies. I don't blame you for not wanting to go so late at night.

    ReplyDelete