The roses are made of some cloth which means they will always look so lovely and as they do add to make the arrangement to what it is I’m happy for that beacuse they couldn't be replaced.
Beside the pot arrangement I have two lovely bouquets. One is from my dear parents. I have to admit I had the opportunity to pick it out myself.
The other one is from my colleagues from work and was a total surprise.
What can I say – with this beauty given to me – how can I feel anything but loved and blessed?
I also want to thank everyone else that made my Friday so special: Maggan, Annelie, Petra, Micke, Christina, Emma and Jacob. And I do know a very special box is coming my way from Burr Ridge.
The past two weeks had been rough and I am well aware that this ride isn’t over yet but Friday was a day of hope, warmth and friendship.
Thank you so much for posting the stunning photographs! I see what you mean about the wonderful colours. I am so glad you had a nice Birthday. You are such a warm and wonderful friend and you deserve all that is good in life.
ReplyDelete