Sunday, 6 March 2011

Time for month nr 3

Another month has passed and it’s time for new photos from Stella’s and my walk Sunday morning walk. We started about the usual time, that is just before 8 am. I have added a few sceneries that I haven’t shown before just to show you all just a little bit more.



Premiär – “The First Time” this is one of my favourite statues in Gävle. It’s right in the beginning of the City Garden.



The next two photos are from last Saturday as I wanted to show you how the bridge looks like, not just the view from it.


This sign tells us that the two boroughs of Valbo and Gävle together built the bridge back in the late 1700

"Our” beaver still is active and no, I still haven’t found where building site. My guess is that it is right under the bridge, which I just have walked over. (it’s not the same as Gustafs bro)


Seeing this makes me wonder if it is the squirrel that is so active o it is something else that is happening. It looks like this around several trees.

A view towards the summer café in the park.

From the dam, down the river

Stella could hear the minks but neither of us could see them. I had a hard time getting her to leave the place.


Not much left of the ice from last week. We went from -22C on one Thursday to +6C the next.




1 comment:

  1. You have the most beautiful pictures! I also love the sculpture titled, "First Time". Thanks for the wonderful tour!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete