I have an idea of how I’m going to keep this blog more alive that I have done for the past year. I have decided that I around the same date each month shall take a few photos along the walk that Stella and I take normally during the weekend mornings. These photos were taken yesterday morning between 8.15 am to 11.00 am. Had I taken them today they would have looked differently since there has been a change in the weather. Yesterday it was -2C, today at 7 am it was 2C a different of 4 degrees. I have tried to find spots that will change during the year.

Agnes von Krusenstjernas allé. I thought when I moved here that it was build for the tram that went to Boulongen Park but I was wrong. It was build to be a road for the people following the coffin on its way to the grave.

I took this photo of the graveyard just to show how much snow we have.

This is taken från Gustavs Bro. It's one of four candy stops Stella has during the 2½ hour walk.
This is one of the spots that creates a problem during spring.

I just couldn't resist showing you a tracking Stella. Right now she has caught the scent of something.
During the summer these field will held one of the riding schools horses or a farmers cows.
The forrest.
Stella again.
This will another problem spot later on.

Back in the park.
What beautiful pictures! I think taking us along on yours and Stella's walks is a great idea!
ReplyDeletePat
www.critteralley.blogspot.com
Your dog is beautiful. When I lived in Alaska a man raised Elk Hounds, tried to give me a puppy, but I was returning to my home town with a new baby and refused. Your photos are gorgeous.
ReplyDelete