But as you can see that will have to wait …
On the inside:
Well, after having the kids over for an evening I was left with just a few books, the rest found new homes. Getting rid of my childhood books meant I could go on with the next steep and today the room has got a new function.
Well, after having the kids over for an evening I was left with just a few books, the rest found new homes. Getting rid of my childhood books meant I could go on with the next steep and today the room has got a new function.
Now, moving the couch from one room to another meant that I needed to get a new one and one thing led to another. With that said I now have got rid of even more furniture.
As I’m writing this I’m staying at “Hotel Lagerbäck” aka one of my dearest friends home. For 8 nights this will be my home with a break during the weekend when I will be staying at a hotel. Now that is something I haven’t done before, staying at a hotel in my home town. Reason for this. Let say this is how my bathroom looked when I left for work …



And this is how it looked when I came home this evening.



No comments:
Post a Comment