Tomorrow at this time I'll know if I'll be getting a new kitchen or not as I have an appointment at my bank in the morning.
I have done a layout. I have picked out floor, tiles and units. I have done a budget. I have checked over and over for costs that might turn up during the travel and then added some extra money. I have checked with a broker what the starting bid would be on my flat.
In a sence I'm not afraid of not being granted the loan, it's more if the cost per month will be more than I feel I can handle and I have to back off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It sounds as though you're being quite organized and sensible with the project.
ReplyDeleteI hope it works out perfectly for you!
I wish you the very best of luck! I hope you get the loan to do your new kitchen.
ReplyDeleteGood luck on your project. It sounds wonderful!
ReplyDelete